Tuesday 10 December 2013

About the latest review...

It was actually my second time to write a review about that book. The first time was on the other day but then we had a blackout and a power shortage and I was so pissed off because I was about the end the whole review! Uuuuurrrggghhh!!! It was frustrating. I was angry. Really angry. I had worked a long way through that one and the first one was actually more than twice as long as the latest one. I'm very grateful to Steve for giving me that book to read. I can't forget how flattered I was then and I am so glad I read your book. It was amazing and I sincerely hope that you write more and soon. Your fans need that second book any time now Steve, so please do hurry. So far, things have been quite fine here in Bohol. There are still aftershocks but we're used to them already. I miss it when we didn't have a lot of electricity. We did a lot of stargazing and outdoor camping during those days. It was difficult but very fun. Although the loss of electricity happened when Leyte was ravaged by the Typhoon Yolanda (International name: Haiyan). We were all devastated by that. The wouns will heal but I know that the scars of that calamity will remain. We're still doing relief operations here for the Tacloban victims and I pray that thy'll recover soon and fast. It may have destroyed the lives they have built and established but it has given them a chance to renew their lives. The events that have come through here in the Philippines were eye-openers. They've changed the way we view our life and our ways. Everyone hopes that better things will happen after all the pain and the suffering we've all experienced. Happy holidays to anyone who has actually read all this :D

No comments:

Post a Comment