Thursday 6 June 2013


The sky is really gloomy today and it makes me wanna curl up and huddle under the sheets and read a book while drinking hot chocolate. So right now I am reading Legacy Lost (Of Poseidon 0.5) by Anna Banks. It's available on Amazon.com and I have it in my Kindle reader. I'm still pretty much halfway there. It's the prequel to Of Poseidon. This is the story of Grom and Nalia from how they met. Well so far, that's what I've read. I'm still unsure of how this story goes because I'm really really terrified if the ending's sorta tragic or something. I've read lots of reviews though they never said what the ending was but they did say about "Bam! Bam! Ouch!" so... here is the cover of the book. It's nice so far so if you wanna check it out then do^^

No comments:

Post a Comment